Formed as a partnership between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade focuses upon delivering IT solutions based upon Microsoft’s suite of technologies and products, including Cloud offerings such as Azure and the company’s Business Productivity Online Standard Suite (BPOS).
I discussed Azure in a podcast with Microsoft’s Amitabh Srivastava last year, and in this latest conversation Scott and Bob share some of the experiences Avanade has gained in rolling out over 1.3 million BPOS seats to a wide range of enterprise clients.
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday 28 July, 2010.
During our conversation, we referred to the following resources;
- App Fabric
- Avanade Cloud Computing
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Live@Edu
- Werner Vogels
Related articles by Zemanta
- Microsoft shares (officially) its future BPOS plans (zdnet.com)
- Capgemini now championing Microsoft BPOS over Google Apps (zdnet.com)
- Microsoft launches BPOS Syndication Partner programme (channelweb.co.uk)
- Microsoft gives partners free cloud tools (infoworld.com)
- Is Sharepoint 2010 Cloud Ready? (readwriteweb.com)