We explore ongoing industry concerns around the security or otherwise of Cloud Computing, and discuss the role of developments such as CloudAudit in ensuring a degree of transparency and accountability moving forward.
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday 11 August, 2010.
During our conversation, we referred to the following resources;
- Cloud Application Architectures
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Chris Hoff’s Cloudifornication
- USA PATRIOT Act
Related articles by Zemanta
- EnStratus: A Service to Manage Your Cloud Infrastructure (readwriteweb.com)
- enStratus Cloud Management Platform Selected For CSA Platform (cloudave.com)