As data volumes increase and marketing channels proliferate, corporate sales teams struggle to efficiently identify the real prospects worth an investment of their time.
At Infer, a team experienced in applying predictive analytics to the web-scale problems faced by companies like Google and Yahoo! thinks they have a solution. By combining data from internal customer relationship systems with crawls of the public web, Infer offers its customers insights into the prospects most likely to be about to buy.
Infer CEO Vik Singh joins me for this podcast, to explore the mysterious world of pre-sales and sales, and to illustrate some of the ways in which a data-driven approach can deliver value.
- Infer Raises $10 Million; Helps Companies Use Data to Win More Customers (diversity.net.nz)
- Software Predicts Which Companies Are an Easy Sell (technologyreview.com)
- Infer’s take on big data for lead generation is apparently all the rage (gigaom.com)
- A Win for Predictive Analytics : Infer Doubles Customer Bookings Since April (siliconangle.com)
- The VP of Sales – Does he Think or Know? (fliptop.com)